Advertisement

Minecraft PS4 BEDROCK is currently garbage

Minecraft PS4 BEDROCK is currently garbage I know I didn’t clearly explain what my problems where in the video but anyways I lost most of my worlds because when I transferred all my worlds to bedrock I wasn’t able to play them because it says “the storage is full” so I had to delete most of my worlds and back up worlds on bedrock until I was able to play the actual game then when I go back and play the legacy edition all my worlds are gone.
So I lost most of my world I have spent multiple hours on and the game right now for me is not great and I’m
having a lot of loading chunk issues and textures issues and problems with logging into a Microsoft account
My skins won’t load and the game is so broken to the point where the game won’t even load now

I know I over exaggerated some of the things I said but out trough everything I want I just want some of these issues to be fixed and the storage limit to be removed or fixed to be like the PS4 edition

Also I said “currently” that means the game sucks at the moments hopefully they fix these things get fixed
Also feel free to disagree my personal opinion the games sucks right now

Also if you have any question feel free to ask I’ll try to help the best I can

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{5c84cbcd-e22a-41c5-a29a-0c7f5ab011a7},#Minecraftps4 #Bedrock,GooseSlayer1911,

Post a Comment

0 Comments