Advertisement

I Tried To Do Inverted Hair Color

I Tried To Do Inverted Hair Color Hi Beautiful! Today I take on inverted hair color. This was a mega challenge for me. So many colors on one head it had me going crazy! But the outcome was pretty cool!



SHOP XMONDO HAIRCARE ▷

SHOP GLITTERATI ▷
SHOP ELECTRIC RAIN ▷

CAITLIN FORD INVERTED HAIR COLOR ▷
CAITLINS CHANNEL ▷


SHOP MY MERCH ▷



SOCIALS:

INSTAGRAM ▷

TWITTER ▷

XMONDO INSTA ▷



VIDEO EDITING BY ▷ Marcel Eduardo


DON'T FORGET TO LIVE YOUR EXTRA LIFE!

bradmondo,bradmondonyc,hairdresser,reacts,brad&eric,I Tried To Do Inverted Hair Color,INVERTED COLOR CHALLENGE | Hair Color Edition,Caitlin Ford,hairdstylist,color ideas,inverted colors,inversion method,hair growth,hair tutorial,long hair,hair color tutorial,brad mondo,rainbow hair,hair dye,makeup challenge,inverted makeup,diy hair color,how to grow your hair,inverted makeup challenge,holographic hair,hairdresser reacts,diy hair,jenna marbles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments