Advertisement

🥀Don’t like this video just remember 🥀

🥀Don’t like this video just remember 🥀 I’m not gonna lie I had this video planned out two weeks ago but then my motivation died and I just didn’t feel like making videos anymore and I still don’t know if I am but I re-edit this video in tribute of jarad higgin (❤️Juice Wrld❤️)So don’t like or subscribe to this video the last thing I want is to feel like I’m getting likes and subscribers off his death thank you very much
I want to thank jarad higgin for always being there for not only me but his fans and I hope that in the future we will be able to spread the message of his words to others so that he won’t be a forgotten memory but someone that we look at as an example to do better
If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have started YouTube in the first place
I wouldn’t have been able to get over Ex
I wouldn’t have been able to help others
And I wouldn’t have tried to always change myself for the better
In loving memories of ❤️Juice Wrld❤️

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{4ca3a8c8-4dd4-449e-9c04-72147f4f2dd4},Saint_jayYT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments