Advertisement

Union is surrounding the DM he isn’t thinking about anything else right now!👀🥰1111 Stalking the DF

Union is surrounding the DM he isn’t thinking about anything else right now!👀🥰1111 Stalking the DF This reading is for Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine on the Twin Flame Journey

DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR READINGS UNLESS I TALK TO YOU. THANK YOU

🧁👑
Donations to help keep this channel running are appreciated even $1 helps. Readings take a lot of time and energy as well as resources candles, sage, incense, soda, coffee, candy, cards, my phone, internet etc..In return you will receive blessings. Thanks again 💐

CashApp: $Stellanie
Venmo: Stellanie
Google Wallet: stellaniepsychicadvisor@gmail.com


This is a general reading take the message that resonates leave what doesn’t. All negativity will be blocked. Timeless reading so when you come to my page this message is for you.

Email me for a personal reading:
StellaniePsychicAdvisor@gmail.com

Instagram:

General Reading: $40 (Includes Love, Life, Career etc.) 15 -20 min in length (Video)

Love Reading: $40 Focuses on Love you can ask me to focus on a specific person in mind I don’t need any birthday dates just first name)15 -20 min in length (Video)

4 questions for $44
(This Reading is if you want to ask me specific questions you want me to focus on.)(Video)

Sexual Tarot Reading: $33
(Includes Sexual Tarot & Regular Tarot; looks into intimate feelings between you and your partner) (Video)

One Question: $18 (video) 8 minutes long
(I give a lot of info and use several decks)

Email Reading Only: $11 /1 Question(You will receive pictures of Cards used)

Phone Reading: $75 -30 Minutes (Email To Schedule)

All phone readings And Video readings are scheduled in advance for a phone or video reading within 24 hours an extra $50 emergency fee will be added. Please email first for availability.

Video Readings are usually done Within 72 Hours (3 Days)

I accept Cash App, google Wallet, Venmo or PayPal. Please let me know what you prefer. 🌟 Do Not Send Money For Readings Unless I email you back. Thanks!


(No Refunds)


Check out my amazon store with cards used in my readings:

twin flames,twin flame,divine masculine,divine feminine,tarot,tarot reading,psychic reading,tarot cards,lovescope,love,love reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments