Advertisement

New Game: Two Seventy US Election

New Game: Two Seventy US Election This game is free on Steam and was released in May of 2018. I had no idea about it until this year. I've never played the game before. I have no idea what it looks like nor do I understand the game mechanics. The goal of the game is simple though; you need to devise a strategy to win over the electoral college and become the next POTUS. How hard can this be? I mean, if Donald Trump can do it, anyone can, right? Tune in to find out!

Subscribe and turn on those notifications!

Want to show your support for the channel? Please disable ad block tools while watching my videos. Show me some love and hit that like button! You can also become a member of the channel by clicking that Join button!

270,two seventy,electoral college,vote,election,united states,democracy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments