Advertisement

I'm Quitting Youtube on January 1st, 2020

I'm Quitting Youtube on January 1st, 2020 I officially announce that I will be no longer making Youtube videos starting January 1st, 2020. I also reveal my struggles of being a creator on this platform, issues with Google and that I'll be on StoryFire in the future...Join the Fire:
DOWNLOAD STORYFIRE (Apple): DOWNLOAD STORYFIRE (Android): STORYFIRE WEBSITE:

If you would like to make content for StoryFire or help join the cause in any way...Contact me @McJuggerNuggets on Twitter or Instagram. OR E-mail me at jesse@storyfire.com.

"Youtube Hates RackaRacka":

Nerd City's "Youtube's Biggest Lie":

MatPat's "Game Theory: Youtube is Ruining Gaming!":

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE: MERCH/WEBSITE: BUY NOVEL: (Barnes & Noble): (Books-a-Million): (Amazon):

SOCIAL MEDIA (FOLLOW ME!)
Twitter:
Instagram:
Twitch:
Facebook:

I love talking to you guys and getting to know you! If you want to see more videos like this one or some of my other content, check out my channel! Don't forget to subscribe and become a "JUGGIE"!

RiDGiD STUDiOS
PO BOX 599
Elmer, NJ 08318
United States of America

Keep it RiDGiD, my friends.

mcjuggernuggets,jesse ridgway,vlogs,family,family vlogs,bigbrudda,larry's lounge,storyfire,ridgid studios,im quitting youtube,youtubes biggest lie,im quitting youtube on january 1st 2020,mcjuggernuggets quits youtube,google,psycho series,my virtual escape,nerd city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments