Advertisement

How to reply 'Tell me something about your self' in Urdu|Hindi by Kaiser Khan

How to reply 'Tell me something about your self' in Urdu|Hindi by Kaiser Khan #Tellmesomethingaboutyourself
Interview may sub say pahla sawal, jo ap say lazmi pochha jaay ga, ap ki kia tayari hay ?

Part 2 and Part 3 coming up.

Subscribe our Channel Video for more Videos


Channel Policy:
Mr. Kaiser Khan not charges for any Public Program / Seminar. Please don’t pay any fee to anyone in this regards.
For invitation and availability
Please contact 02134322678, 02134323678. Or email kaiserkhan@hotmail.com
This Channel is for Information only and do not offer any services.

5 Star Aviation Pvt. Ltd
Travel Agency Policy
Charge for their services.

Al-Abira Overseas services
Company Policy
Charge for their services.

For premium appointment with Mr. Kaiser Khan send request to 03473799678
Kindly don’t make WhatsApp Call , regards Mohsin Ali Manager KAISER KHAN Channel.





5staraviationpk@gmail.com

Kaiser,Khan,tell me something about your self in urdu/hindi by kaiser khan,tell me something about your self in urdu/hindi,tell me about yourself,job interview tips in urdu,job interview tips,job interview,job interview preparation,job interview presentation,how to reply tell me about yourself in an interview,how to reply tell me about yourself,how to reply tell me something about yourself,how to answer interview questions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments