Advertisement

fashionable فیشن ایبل

fashionable فیشن ایبل I want to be fashionable but I can't. Coarse frame lenses are fashionable nowadays, but God knows my grandmother used to wear same glasses. Have you ever seen a dark yellow shirt and red boots on red pants?Have heard it is in fashion. I asked a fashionable friend to suggest me an average fashion. He carefully reviewed me and said, "have a spike haircut". My ears are up. Why am I ...' He cut my talk quickly 'Believe me' some fashionable 'Leave this dress shirts and formal dressing' look a bit different. I happily requested him to get my hair done.
The narrator took me to a femalely male fashionable parlor. On my return I saw the glass and shook 'my hair stood like a thorn. Turning down the street of house, one of the neighbors noticed, "First he see my hair tearing up," then approaching and looking around, he gently said, "Have you fought with bhabi?"
I want to compress the lip and make the selfie, but I am not caught by the mobile itself.But i never can handle mobile properly, dont know how people make selfie by setting mobile in one hand. Whenever I tried to make a selfie I had to install a new glass protector on mobile.
I also like to eat shrimp and shrimp so that if I do not look fashionable by face then atleast can look by eating. but do not know why on the way to a Chinese restaurant, I see a small hotel on a small hotel with daal mash and fresh bread. And then it becomes difficult for me to move forward. I also want to speak English so that I can dominate the front, but there is a big problem here. Wearing earrings in men's ears is also fashionable. Wearing shoes without socks is also fashionable. Keeping the second button open from the top of the shirt is also fashionable, though earlier it was called loose character. From eating and talking to 'home-made' facial expressions' to haircuts, everything has become fashionable.At one of the fashion shows, I also saw model boys who wore "gharara pants". Gargle I like too but only for hot water. I think I will never be fashionable 'This grief is eating me up. I want to have head shave and a "tattoo" on my sleeve.....Wearing ajogger shoes under a t-shirt and short, hands free in my ears, I want to grab a bottle of mineral water in my hand and go shopping ... I want to bathe in the bathtub ... I want to drink bitter coffee. That's not all. I'm even planning on drinking tea with a fork, but it's still not successful. The more I try to be fashionable, the more I go into traditional life.
हम सभी आधुनिक जीवन के साथ फैशनेबल होना चाहते हैं, लेकिन जहां मज़ा सरल जीवन में है, जहां आधुनिक जीवन में - हम फैशन की दौड़ में अपने वास्तविक जीवन से दूर जा रहे हैं - इस वीडियो में आप अपना दर्पण देखेंगे, निश्चित रूप से। देखिए!
ham sabhee aadhunik jeevan ke saath phaishanebal hona chaahate hain, lekin jahaan maza saral jeevan mein hai, jahaan aadhunik jeevan mein - ham phaishan kee daud mein apane vaastavik jeevan se door ja rahe hain - is veediyo mein aap apana darpan dekhenge, nishchit roop se. dekhie!

nokhaiz,naukhaizian,gul e naukhaiz,gul nokhaiz,gul nokhez,fashionable,comedy,style,urdu,urdu columns,achar,achaar,tanzomazah,tanzomizah,latifay,latifa,sada zindagi,sadgi,islam,europe,india,hindi,चुटकुले,स्वादिष्ट,असली चीजें,मीठी चीजें,हम वास्तव में हैं chutakule,svaadisht,asalee cheejen,meethee cheejen,ham vaastav mein hain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments