Advertisement

We need to talk about this…

We need to talk about this… Join my exclusive Killer Bee Club at
Download my Audiobook "It's Not What It Looks Like" on Audible:

Follow Me:
Instagram: @mollyburkeofficial
Facebook:
Twitter: @mollybofficial

MY PO BOX:
PO Box 361127, 5350 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. 90036

LEARN MORE:

I'm Molly, a typical sushi, makeup, and fashion loving millennial girl who just so happens to be blind! I was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa at just 4 years old and began public speaking at age 5. I started just doing motivational speaking, but now I make videos and even model! Even though I can’t see, I know that there are bright spots in everything we face. Let’s find them together. đź’•

blind,blind girl,retinitis pigmentosa,motivation,inspiration,disability,accessibility,awareness,fashion,vlog,guide dog,makeup,beauty,Molly Burke,Canadian,service dog,disability discrimination,discrimination,uber,lyft,blindness,emotional,ride sharing,ride share problems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments