Advertisement

Things Which Do Not Matter - Daily Prophetic Word

Things Which Do Not Matter - Daily Prophetic Word There are so many things before your eyes that do not matter. There are so many things that occupy not only your time, but your heart, that simply do not matter. The diversions and distractions of this world have captured that which is most dear and precious to me, but do not fret, for I will interrupt and resurrect your First Love. (1)

In spite of your wayward tendencies and behavior, I will interrupt your habits to awaken and revive your First Love. All I do for you is motivated by my goodness. My patience for you is great, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to the realization of my great love.

So it is with this motivation I am breaking and shaking trivial habits, routines, and rituals to liberate you from that which has no lasting value or importance. I will liberate you, though you will fight and resist me, because I care for you. I will awaken a greater understanding and perspective, and you will begin to see and understand, and as a result, gratitude within your heart will grow and you will know my love. (2)

In this liberation from that which has no lasting value, you will find the essence of what does matter. As you taste it, you will desire to consume it and to be consumed by it for that which does matter will be revealed to you, and you will become lost within it. You will give yourself completely, holding nothing back, for you will come to know the great value and worth of what I have done for you, and your heart will be moved as you are drawn out to the depths of my riches and my great, expansive love for you. (3)

(1) 1 John 4:19, Revelation 2:4, Proverbs 4:25-27
(2) 2 Corinthians 4:18, Galatians 5:1, Psalm 136:1, Hebrews 12:28
(3) 1 Timothy 4:8, Hebrews 12:29, Ephesians 3:19

Click here to share this #DailyPropheticWord with your friends on Twitter

Email subscription
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Podcast
Partners

neilvermillion,daily prophetic word,prophetic word for today,prophecy,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments