Advertisement

Star Stable is ACTUALLY Improving?? | Star Stable

Star Stable is ACTUALLY Improving?? | Star Stable ✧✦Description✦✧
The title of this video says happily ever after but the intro says trainwreck

✧✦Music Credits✦✧


✧✦Channel Things✦✧
Discord Open Server ►

✧✦All My Social Medias:✦✧
Public Email ► sylviemiststream@gmail.com
Instagram ►
Twitter ►
Twitch ►
Deviantart ►
Other Games ►

✧✦Outro Music Credits [NOT MY DETAILS]✦✧
► Artist Attribution
Music By: "Who I Want To Be"
Track Name: "My Favorite Song Is Your Heartbeat"
• YouTube -
• Snapchat -
• SoundCloud -
• Music released by: Chill Out Records
• DOWNLOAD @
License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Full license here:
• See More @



✧✦Outro Music License✦✧
• (C) Copyright Notice: This is FREE (Royalty Free Music) that has been publicly released by the artist "Who I Want To Be" for use by content creators within their own YouTube and TikTok Musical.ly videos.
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)


✧✦FAQ:✦✧
○How can I contact you?
You can email me at sylviemiststream@gmail.com
You can see my social media links above, contact any of those and I'll try to get back to you.

○What do you use to record?
I record all of my videos with GeForce Experience

○What do you use to stream?
Open Broadcast Software (OBS)
No, I don't know what settings you should set it to. Ask someone who actually knows stuff about computers please x'D

○How do you edit your videos?
I edit with Camtasia 2019

○What server are you on?
Freezing Crater
(I visit other servers sometimes, if you see me, don't be afraid to say hi!)

○How do you train all of your horses so fast?
I get online as soon as possible to train them every day. Some days, however, I don't always feel like training. WHICH IS NORMAL! Training every day is honestly unhealthy. It's good to take breaks and play other games, which is what I do sometimes.

○Do you own a club? And can I join it?
I do own a Club called Whistle Owls, but it's only between me and my personal friends. I don't invite fans and I don't accept interviews.

○Do you do anything besides SSO?
-Yes! I do art and I take commissions. I even draw horses :) You can commission me through my email. Links above!

○What other games do you play?
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online
World of Warcraft
The Sims 4
Guild Wars 2
Minecraft
Any games having to do with animals, adventure, or beautiful art I'm totally into. I only play games on my PC, I don't have an Xbox or an ipad or anything like that. As for mobile games... ew. If there is a game you think I would love to try out, let me know! I may make a video of it on my SquishySiffy gaming channel! If it's a horse game, I could make a video of reviewing it on my Sylvie Miststream channel.

star stable online,star stable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments