Advertisement

Sonic Unleashed: Dark Gaia with Endless Possibility (Cover)

Sonic Unleashed: Dark Gaia with Endless Possibility (Cover) This video shows off the Dark Gaia Final Boss with the Endless Possibility Cover by NateWantsToBattle in Sonic Unleashed PS3 / X360 (RPCS3)
#SonicUnleashed #EndlessPossibility #SonicCover

➤ Listen the GOTTA GO FAST Cover Album!
-

➤ You can find NateWantsToBattle here
Twitter:
YouTube:
Facebook:
Instagram:

SUBSCRIBE to my channel :

Follow me on TWITTER :
Follow me on INSTAGRAM :

Business Enquiries : heyvivacity@gmail.com

✪ Check out my playlists ✪

✦ Sonic Mania
-
✦ Sonic Forces
-
✦ Sonic Generations
-
✦ Sonic Unleashed
-
✦ Sonic Fan Games
-
✦ Sonic Lost World
-
✦ Sonic Adventures DX
-
✦ Sonic Colors
-

I'm not affiliated with SEGA® or Sonic Team®. The copyrights of Sonic The Hedgehog and all associated characters, names, terms, art and music belong to SEGA®.

Do not steal this video.
#BlueVivacity

(Cover)

Post a Comment

0 Comments