Advertisement

♡ Peace and tranquility【ANIMATION MEME】♡

♡ Peace and tranquility【ANIMATION MEME】♡ ♡ Thanks for watching! ♡

Just a very LAZY loop that I made to make myself feel better uwu

This is my Eevee OC Socks



» ------ « ♡ C R E D I T S ♡ » ------ «

♡ Original:
♡ Inspired:
♡ Music/Audio:
♡ Characters owners: LavenderLovesCuphead
♡ What I use: ibisPaint X, FlipaClip, KineMaster, and Omlet Arcade

» ------ « ♡ S O C I A L S ♡ » ------ «

♡ YouTube:
♡ DeviantART:
♡ Instagram:
♡ ToyHouse:

» ------ « ♡ C O P Y R I G H T ♡ » ------ «

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 allowance made for “Fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and researching. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

The audio in this video belongs to their respective owners!

Please do not re-post, trace, distribute, modify, or use any of my work without my written permission.

MEME】♡

Post a Comment

0 Comments