Advertisement

LIFELINES - Sometimes (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

LIFELINES - Sometimes (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Official video for "Sometimes" by LIFELINES.
Directed by Tomáš Janků.

Upcoming LIFELINES tour dates:

Follow LIFELINES:












LYRICS:

Trying to understand
people's desire
for self-destruction

All my friends going crazy
over the others' insincerity

Better go through hell
let the others get under my skin

Sometimes I tell myself
"Better be who you are and never look back"

Sometimes I picture my dreams
but they're like new year's resolutions

Sometimes it's better to sink in the dark and fall into mindless sleep

lifelines,liberec,czech republic,hardcore,punk,punkrock,poppunk,heavy,skywalker,prague,thomasjankumedia,thomas janku media,thomas janku,official video,music video,video,friends,barovna,song,new song,bar,pub,band,sometimes,new video,videography,some,times,time,dreams,jablonec,nad,nisou,lbc,jbc,life,lines,Is,this,really,good,enough,drums,guitar,singing,vocals,bass,rock,metal,scream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments