Advertisement

LAS VEGAS LUXURY SHOPPING HAUL! *Hermes, Tiffany & Chanel*

LAS VEGAS LUXURY SHOPPING HAUL! *Hermes, Tiffany & Chanel* Today I’m sharing my LAS VEGAS LUXURY SHOPPING HAUL! I also picked up some new Chanel makeup from Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique so I included those new items in this video as well :) I picked up some really nice pieces in Vegas from Hermes, Tiffany & Co and Chanel! Super excited to add these pieces to my high-end and luxury collection :) let me know what your fave luxury item is! Hope you enjoy the video! xox

Subscribe to my channel HERE (it’s free!):


CONTACT:
Business inquiries only: jenafroese@gmail.com
Instagram:

Michele’s vlog of our shopping trip!


------------------------------

Products Mentioned:

my top:

chanel sheer tint base:
chanel lip duo (LOVE THESE!):
chanel setting mist:

shoppers drug mart beauty boutique (SO HANDY FOR CANADIANS!):


hermes mini dog bracelet:
tiffany rose gold necklace:
chanel boy bag: not available online (check your local boutique!)

------------------------------

Makeup I’m Wearing:

sunscreen:
cc cream:
powder:
my fave eyeliner:
mascara:
highlight & bronzer:
blush:
fave spring lippie:
glow face mist:

------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:
This video is not sponsored.

Some product links listed may be affiliated. You do not pay any more for the product but it does let the retailer know I sent you there :) Thank you for supporting my channel!

las vegas shopping haul,vegas shopping haul,vegas shopping,las vegas shopping,vegas luxury,las vegas luxury shopping,vegas luxury shopping haul,las vegas luxury shopping haul,shopping in vegas,luxury shopping haul,luxury shopping haul 2020,luxury shopping in vegas,hermes mini dog,chanel boy bag,chanel boy bag medium,tiffany and co necklace,chanel makeup,hermes lipstick,vegas shopping spree,vegas shopping mall,vegas shopping vlog,canadian youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments