Advertisement

I tried the WORST Amazon products so you don't have to 😂

I tried the WORST Amazon products so you don't have to 😂 So, I tried the WORST AMAZON PRODUCTS ever and the best thing is that ordered them for free. I used UPSTOX.


Get an Upstox FREE demat account and investment benefits worth Rs 28,000!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW:


Details of the offer:

1. OroStock: Save Rs 10,000 on OroStocks service

Current price: Rs 12,000 per year.

Price to Upstox New Customer: Only Rs 2,000 per year

2. Tavaga: Advisory Services worth Rs. 6,000 absolutely FREE

Tavaga advisory service: Rs1,000 free
Premium Tavaga+ services: Rs 5,000/year

3. Advisorymandi.com: Free subscription for 2-month worth INR 12,498/-

PS: The offer may be changed at the sole discretion with/without prior notice.

- Pay 249 and Get 400 brokerage credit

- Pay 499 and Get 1000 brokerage credit

- Pay 999 and Get 2500 brokerage credit




I hope yoy guys enjoyed watching this video. If you did, please like, share and subscribe. I LOVE YOU ALL.



SUBSCRIBE!!! . .

Read my travel stories:



Facebook -

Twitter -

Instagram -

Pinterest -

.

.

About Me ► My name is Prerna Malhan. I'm from Delhi and I'm a WRITER. Now I am pursuing Youtube full-time. I make travel videos on this channel to inspire wanderlust. Thanks for reading.

i tried worst amazon products,worst products,trying weird products,trying weird beauty products,toilet golf poty set,ostrich mask,ostrich pillow,wanderershub,trying girls products,trying the weirdest amazon products,FUNNY VIDEO,COMEDY VIDEO,FUNNY VINES,LAUGHING OUT LOUD,GIRLY HACKS,GIRLY PRODUCTS,TRYING WEIRD AMAZONG BEAUTY PRODUCTS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments