Advertisement

'I run a bar that serves one of a kind drinks to clients in exchange for their stories' Creepypasta

'I run a bar that serves one of a kind drinks to clients in exchange for their stories' Creepypasta hope everyone is having a good day! this is part one off a series ill be doing with some other narrators, ill be releasing one part every friday. let me know what you think of part one!

Story written by: T. J. Lea, check out his twitter for updates on his stories!
Check out the original story on nosleep:
Special thanks to Romnex for joining me in this video:

Thumbnail artwork by "Sephiroth art"


►Join us on discord!
►Facebook:
►Twitter:
►Patreon:

►Somnium Music:
►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Do you enjoy my Creepypasta Readings, Scary Stories and Original Music? then make sure to leave a comment and let me know what scary stories you would like to hear me read!

►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Send your scary stories to: Darksomniumcontact@gmail.com
Or submit your scary story on our subreddit:

#scarystories #creepypasta #nosleep

creepypasta,scary stories,horror stories,scary story,creepypasta stories,creepy pasta,creepypasta reading,creepy stories,nosleep,creepy story,nosleep stories,the dark somnium,reddit stories,reddit horror stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments