Advertisement

I always come back (speed draw)

I always come back (speed draw) Hi everyone,
With this drawing I want to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Five Nights at Freddy's 3; I'm sorry for being late but I needed more time to edit.
I hope you like it!

Line art done with stabilo pens
To color I used copic ciao markers
Time spent: 2 hours and 20 minutes

Music used for this video:
►The Living Tombstone - FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S SONG PIANO REMIX!

►Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Soundtrack | Mangle's Quest

►Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Remix: Don't Go (Good End)

►FNAF 3 - Shadow Bonnie Minigame Drumstep/DnB Remix


Follow me on Instagram or Twitter if you want ^-^
Instagram:
Twitter:

-Lightning Grace-

fnaf,fnaf 3,springtrap,fnaf speed draw,lightning grace,five nights at freddy's,five nights at freddy's 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments