Advertisement

How to Play Entry Frag w| Ash | Rainbow Six Siege | Gregor

How to Play Entry Frag w| Ash | Rainbow Six Siege | Gregor Remember to get intel with Ash before you crash. Here's how to play her in Rainbow Six Siege.

😀 SUBSCRIBE 😀

My Most Popular Uploads

✌ INSTA, TWITTER, DISCORD ✌
-
-
-

πŸ–₯ COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS πŸ–₯
Camera: Logitech C922 Pro
Mic: Audio Technica AT2020
Interface: Presonus Audiobox 96 USB
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z-390A
CPU: i5-8600K @ 3.60 GHz, 6 Cores
VIDEO CARD: RTX 2070 Super
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 100

About Gregor
Suh, dude? This is my official YouTube Channel. I play Rainbow Six Siege and sometimes I live stream games on my PC. You can connect with me on Twitch, Discord, Twitter and Insta! Let’s play!

How to Play Entry Frag w/ Ash | Rainbow Six Siege | Gregor


Gregor

Gregor,how to,how to play,Twitch,how to play twitch,rainbow six siege,how to play valkyrie,how to play rainbow six siege,gamer,video games,how to play kapkan,Playstation,Xbox,Playstation 4,Xbox One,ubisoft,Capcom,vlog,gaming,PC,lets play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments