Advertisement

How To Deal With Weight Gain (Family, Friends, BF, Doctors, etc.)

How To Deal With Weight Gain (Family, Friends, BF, Doctors, etc.) Hey guys! I hope these tips help you if you've undergone any weight gain or physique changes. As you know, I gained 40lbs so I feel like I learned a lot during my own journey. I know this video is a lot of information but I honestly had so much to say! Thank you for always being there for me, especially when I needed you the most, I'm so happy I let you in....you are my people ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’‹

If you want daily updates, follow me on IG▹ (I literally show you EVERYTHING I'm up to)
▹IG‣ @stephanie_buttermore
▹ Food IG‣@StephsHollowLeg
___________________
Shop My Programs
๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️Beginner to Intermediate ๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️
Women's Foundation Program
๐Ÿ“’
๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️Intermediate to Advanced Lifters๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️
Women's Specialization Program (difficulty 3)
๐Ÿ“’
Women's Optimization Program (difficulty 4)
๐Ÿ“’▹
___________________

*Recommended Videos*
▹ALL IN SCIENCE▹
▹FDOE All In▹
▹2019| The Year I gained Weight ▹
▹ALL IN AFTERMATH (4 Months All In)▹
___________________
SHOP MY MERCH! ๐Ÿ‘š
๐Ÿ”ฌ๐ŸงฌPortion of all proceeds donated to the Cancer Research Institute
๐Ÿงต๐ŸŒฑMade with: Upcycled & Organic Fabric
๐ŸŒฒ1 Tree Planted With Every Sale
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMade in the USA
๐Ÿ™…๐ŸปNo Sweatshops
๐ŸฐNo Animal Cruelty
๐ŸŒŽWorldwide Shipping
___________________
SCALE I USE▹
▹ Body Analyzer 60% off code [sbuttermore] link:
TRACKS:
✔Weight
✔% Body Fat
✔Muscle Mass
✔Bone Density
✔Water Weight
-------------------------------
MUSIC ▹
‣Epidemic Sound
-------------------------------
CONTACT ME ▹
PROGRAM QUESTIONS: stephaniebuttermore@gmail.com
BUSINESS ONLY EMAIL: sbuttermore25@gmail.com
(I DO NOT DO SPONSORED VIDEOS SO DON'T EMAIL ME IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!!!)
-------------------------------
FAQs ▹

1.What is your ethnicity?
‣ Mom is Thai and Dad is Canadian..Eh?
2. How tall are you?
‣ 5'4"(and a half ๐Ÿ™ƒ)
3. How old are you?
‣ 30
3. What are you researching?
‣ Watch my PhD Day in the life video ▹
4. Is Jeff my boyfriend?
‣ Duh
5. Is that your real hair?
‣ Yes
___
AYOOO!! My name is Stephanie Buttermore and in a few words I am a fitness enthusiast but a scientist at heart!

Just obtained my Ph.D. in pathology and cell biology with a research focus on the molecular mechanisms that drive ovarian cancer progression. Hope you stick around! xoxo
___
FTC: This video is NOT sponsored.

science,fitness,stephanie buttermore,i lost my period,amenorrhea recovery,amenorrhea,no period,how to get your period back,health,womens health,gaining weight,weight gain,hunger,how to fix hunger,metabolism,how to increase your metabolism,how to increase your metabolism permanently,nutrition,stephanie buttermore all in,stephanie buttermore update,fat gain,how to deal with weight gain,weight gain journey,weight gain help,dealing with weight gain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments