Advertisement

How I LEARNED From THIS Photo & What I COULD have done differently…

How I LEARNED From THIS Photo & What I COULD have done differently… I'm GIVING AWAY A $3,499 CAMERA!!! Get enter here

NEW FroPack 2 Lightroom Presets
(40% off)

As many of you know, I've been on and off the road with Senator Bernie Sanders a few times in the last few months. On a recent shoot in Iowa, I was behind the scenes to capture this image of the Senator as he finished up a campaign stop.

In this video, I want to show you what I like about this image and how I could think about doing it differently in the future.

Gear used: Sony a7R IV, Sigma 24-70 2.8 E
Video Filmed with: Nikon Z6 at my desk, Atomos Ninja Star Recorder for my EVF.

Download MyGearVault

Get a FREE Guide To Capturing Motion In Low Light Situations (look for the orange box)

USE CODE FroKnowsPhoto at to get your 14 day FREE Trial.

___

Gear I USE
I SHOOT RAW Camera Bag
I SHOOT RAW T-Shirts
My Go To Mirrorless Camera as of now
Sony a7R IV
Sony a9 II
SIGMA 35mm f1.2 (FAVE LENS)
Nikon Z6
The Microphone I use for Vlogging
Nikon 70-200 2.8
Nikon 24-70 2.8 VR
Nikon 14-24 2.8
Nikon 105 F1.4
Sony a7 III
My Rolling Bag Of Choice For Flying

Follow me
►YouTube:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
►Twitter:

Please help us continue to make FREE content
by purchasing one or all of the FroKnowsPhoto
Educational guides. To check out previews of
each guide click here.


Bernie2020, BernieSanders, Sanders, President Sanders,

#FroKnowsPhoto #JaredPolin #Photography photojournalism

FroKnowsPhoto,Jared Polin,I SHOOT RAW,professional photographer,photography,sony a7R IV,bernie sanders,presidential candidates,feel the bern,bernie,how to,take photos,portrait photography,sigma 24-70 2.8,sony a7,sony a7R III,sony eye af,nikon z7,nikon z6,nikon vs sony,mirrorless camera,dslr,Canon eos r,canon eos r5,sony a9,sony a9 II,best camera,photography tutorial,photo tips,tips and trick,photojournalism,bernie 2020,Bernie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments