Advertisement

HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS | Creating an Aesthetic Pink Lightroom Preset like an Influencer

HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS |  Creating an Aesthetic Pink Lightroom Preset like an Influencer Hey Everyone!

Here's a little video on how I create edits / presets on Adobe Lightroom. The Aesthetic Pink Vibe is so cool and super easy to create so here is a step by step tutorial on how to get this look! I discuss everything from which Apps I use, how I plan my feed like an Influencer and more in this video.

Don't forget to Like, Comment + Subscribe for more!

F O L L O W + C O N N E C T W I T H M E:
- instagram: instagram.com/nikkipaige1396
- twitter: twitter.com/nikkipaige1396
- pinterest: pinterest.com/nik1396
- facebook: Nikki Paige

how i edit my instagram photos lightroom,how i edit my instagram photos,how to make a preset in lightroom,how to edit instagram photos,lightroom tutorial,lightroom mobile,lightroom presets,influencer lightroom presets,influencer presets,instagram edits,vsco edits,aesthetic instagram edits,aesthetic edits,aesthetic instagram,picsart aesthetic,picsart aesthetic tutorial,aesthetic theme,pink edits,pink preset,pink instagram theme,mobile preset,lightroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments