Advertisement

COLOURPOP X EMILYNOEL... I Created My Own Bundle!

COLOURPOP X EMILYNOEL... I Created My Own Bundle! OMG. You can get my bundle with ColourPop HERE:
Use code "EMILYNOEL" for 15% off!
My latest! February Favs!
AND: New Drugstore Brushes

My Vlogs!
Weekend in the Life- 3 Kids, 5 & Under
Postpartum/Newborn Essentials:
Baby's First 24 Hours:
Birth Vlog!
Hospital Makeup Bag- Baby #3
Hospital Bag/Diaper Bag- Baby #3
Q&A - 9 Months Pregnant, Baby #3
Makeup Chores, Solo Shopping, Baby Preps
I Think We're Nesting
Girls Weekend in Chicago!
Hauls, Rant, Summer Fun
20-Week Pregnancy Vlog
Random Obsessions! Summer 2019
Baby #3 Gender Reveal!
Weekend in the Life
Around The House & Unboxing
1st Trimester Update!

Find me here!
Instagram:
Twitter!
Facebook:
Pinterest:

EMAIL: beautybroadcast@hotmail.com

MY BLOG:

MORE videos...
(while I post everything on one channel currently, I do have others if you want some extra content!)
Vlog Channel:
Beauty Broadcast Express (quick reviews):

*NEW* Shop My AMAZON Favorites!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOP MY BUNDLE HERE:

Use code "EMILYNOEL" to save 15%

What I'm Wearing...
Shirt- Target
Hot rollers to get the look-
Foundation- Smashbox Studio Skin Full Coverage 2.15
Contour/Highlight- Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book Vol 3
Blush- ELF Primer Infused Shimmer Blush- Always Preppy
Eyes- Rimmel Magnif'eyes Reloaded Edition
Lips- ColourPop Just a Tint- Chimichanga- from my bundle!


Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video, however I will be receive a commission based on the sales of these bundles. These are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money from a company in exchange for a video.

Profound Thought:
"Give yourself a gift of five minutes of contemplation in awe of everything you see around you. Go outside and turn your attention to the many miracles around you. This five-minute-a-day regimen of appreciation and gratitude will help you to focus your life in awe."
-Wayne Dyer

Random Thought:
Thanks for your thoughts & prayers regarding Bub's flu... he managed to get fever-free over the weekend and is now back at work and feeling much better (he missed Thursday & Friday). Unfortunately Bitty is not feeling so great now, but actually has her appetite back and wants to play, so we're feeling good about that. Hoping everyone else out there fighting the flu will make a quick recovery!

beauty,makeup,cosmetics,how,to,emily,emilynoel83,broadcast,emily eddington,beauty broadcast,colourpop,colour pop,emilynoel,just a tint,lip crayon,set,bundle,x emilynoel,red,nude,pink,berry,soft red,try on,must haves,favorites,funny,fun,kids,belle,eve,rhett,nana,collaboration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments