Advertisement

Being bored with my “cat” |social media is in the Description box below|

Being bored with my “cat” |social media is in the Description box below| Tiktok: ..nuggettt
Snap: tay.the.weirdo
Roblox: potato_freak09
YouTube: Tay TurtleπŸ˜‚
I love you guys so much.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Hope you’re having an amazing day and never let anyone get you down!πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸš«By not caring what other people think of you can change the whole world, it can stop bullying, wars, suicides, or even murders!πŸ‘€πŸ€”This simple thing changed my life.😁When I first moved to Savannah i had no friends.πŸ˜”But my mom always told me not to care what other people thought about me so I showed off my weirdness and people seem to like it.πŸ₯°πŸ˜…πŸ€ͺIf you don’t have weirdness inside you, just try and get a friend!πŸ₯΄It might seem hard to you but it’s pretty easy, just ask their name and see if they wanna hang out!😝Thank you so much for 33 subscribers if I get to 40 I will do something crazy!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺIf you have any ideas what I should do just add me on Snapchat πŸ‘» and text me, I will except everybody!🌻Thank you if you’re reading this always be positive never negative! Bye my lovely turtles!!!!😝🐒πŸ₯΄

below|

Post a Comment

0 Comments