Advertisement

Abandoned and forgotten house after owners passed away (personal items left behind) Explore #40

Abandoned and forgotten house after owners passed away (personal items left behind) Explore #40 Abandoned and forgotten house after owners passed away. Ontario, Canada Explore #40


This house has been abandoned for approx. 9 years. There is lots of personal items left behind here and it has also been trashed by vandals.

Norman and Shirley got married in 1944. In 2004 they received a congratulations from the Local M.P. and the House of Commons Canada for their 60th wedding anniversary. Sadly Shirley died 2 years later in 2006 at the age of 79. Years later Norman died in 2010 at the age of 88.
The couple had one son named Ron. Ron passed away 2 years later in 2012 at the age of 54.



Please like, and subscribe so you can join me on all my explores.

If you like this video or you would like support my channel, you can buy me a coffee at this link: or E Transfer to abandonedcanada@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Mark, Ronna, Deborah, Maria, Heather, Brezo, Misty, Evelyn, Donna, Jeffery, Michael, Shelley, Margaret, Lori, Carole, Dave, Margaret, Kathleen, Lisa, Amy, Evan, Loretta, Bryon, Marit, Roman, Jeff, Donna, Emily, Richard, Connie, Mark, Kathleen, Deborah, Carolyn, Lisa, Melanie, Mark, Ronna, Terri, Carla, Cheryle, Teresa, Richard, Shelley, Bryon, Mark

Follow me on:
Instagram
Facebook

About me:
I have been exploring abandoned places since I was a child and now I would like to film the explores and share the videos with you.

My father took me to my first abandoned house when I was 7 years old. I remember going into the house and a old farmer came in and told us "we better watch out as the floors are all rotten and unsafe". Ever since that day I was hooked on exploring abandoned places.

If you have a location you would like to share with me or want me to explore for you please send me an email at abandonedcanada@hotmail.com and I will give you full credit for the share in the description and during the video if you choose.

Follow me on:
Instagram
Facebook





Music and Intro music by
Nomyn - Lightness
Soundcloud -
Facebook - www.facebook.com/NomynMusic
Spotify - open.spotify.com/artist/5VbsCwCoxtsC4nRCyLJveN
Apple Music -
Deezer -
Twitter - twitter.com/NomynMusic
Bandcamp - nomyn.bandcamp.com/

#abandonedplaces
#urbanexploring
#abandonedfarmhouse

abandoned places,abandoned house,urban exploring,abandoned farmhouse,abandoned ontario,abandoned canada,urbex,abandoned urbex canada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments