Advertisement

Why Understanding Balance Sheets will help you Understand Economics

Why Understanding Balance Sheets will help you Understand Economics My channel is predominantly focused on the story of economics and making it a fun, engaging and relavent topic to learn. I am aim my videos at a general audience, although occasionally I will have more technical videos. I focus on showing why it's such an important topic and all of the common and some not-so-common misconceptions people have about the topic, but most importantly I explore why people can have these misconceptions. I am studying a Graduate Diploma of Economics and as I learn more, I will be adding that knowledge to my videos.



www.petartg.com.au
Join me on instagram: @petartankosicgajic
Join me on Twitter @Petarpyoutube

economics for beginners,economics basics,econ 101,economics 101,petertankosic-gajic,what is liquidity?,what is solvency? liquidity vs solvency,what is macroeconomics,how does economics work?,what is economics?,how to learn economics,what is macro?,macro basics,macroeconomics basics,balance sheet,what is a balance sheet,how do balance sheets work,how does a balance sheet work,

Post a Comment

0 Comments