Advertisement

Valentine’s Day Nail Set | Acrylic Nail Tutorial | Watch Me Work

Valentine’s Day Nail Set | Acrylic Nail Tutorial | Watch Me Work Hi guys! I'm back with another video! I will be showing you how I achieved this Valentine’s Day nail look. Hopefully, you guys were able to learn something and enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment if you’d like to know more in depth about a product as well as what upcoming videos I should make!

*Follow me on social media*
IG: Nailsbyjocee
Twitter: Arianna_Jocelyn

Use my discount code for $$ off on @_krylx products
*nailsbyjocee10*

Products used:
Fine grit sanding bands / cosmoprof
Nail drill bits / MelodySusie Nail Drill Bits -...
80/80 grit files / Sally’s beauty supply
Clear nail tips /
Mia secret clear acrylic / Mia Secret Professional Acrylic...
#14 brush /
No wipe top coat /




Don't forget to like, subscribe and comment!

Watch

Post a Comment

0 Comments