Advertisement

Things Could Be A Lot Better Honestly.... :'(

Things Could Be A Lot Better Honestly.... :'( What's up everyone?!
Life can get crazy and unfortunately I've always had a lot of things go completely wrong over the years. The past few months I haven't posted videos has been no exception. I've gone from one bad situation to another, sometimes to a worse one (everything from sleeping on the floor, living in my car and being homeless, injuries, putting hope in people who just lied and led me on, and dealing with people just being fake and not trying to help but claiming they would, not to mention so much more). I just wanted to give you guys a quick update (not to much detail), but enough to give you an idea. I have a lot planned, but it's gonna take some time before I can get back to focusing on those goals and dreams. Thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way!!! MORE GREAT CONTENT COMING SOON!!!

Make sure that if you enjoyed this video and would like to see more great content, you Like the video, Comment any questions you have, Share this video, and Subscribe to my channel!!! Also, don't forget to hit the bell button after you subscribe so you can be notified whenever I release a new video!!!

$!*IMPORTANT*!$
If your interested in online personal dance lessons, shoot me a message on social media.(Info below).

*Facebook: Max Immature Zarin

*Snapchat: zarin4life

*Instagram:

max zarin,max immature zarin,snapchat,instagram,facebook,tictok,the best,amazing,awesome,dancer,contortionist,contortion,diy,q&a,update,how to,tutorial,life,my struggle,motivation,weight loss,im back,surprise,new video,videos,new,before and after,motivational,pro,professional,famous,homeless,need help,gofundme,donate,cant sleep,coming soon,broke,living in my car,help,i need help,depression,dealing with,survive,surviving,like,comment,subscribe,share,with friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments