Advertisement

The Most Genius Way to Pay for your Kids' College Education

The Most Genius Way to Pay for your Kids' College Education As a parent, all we want to do is set our kids up for success. That means not putting them in a position to be stuck with a lifetime of student loan debt if they decide to go to college.

And trying to save the little that's left over after paying bills may feel like squeezing water out of a rock, and just too overwhelming thinking about how enough can ever be saved.

I want to share this idea I heard from a successful real estate investor, and gosh do I wish I heard it years ago, right around when my daughter was born.

In my opinion, this method is much better and waaay easier.

I want to know what you think of this strategy so please comment your thoughts!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To stay up-to-date follow me on my other social media platforms:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/casey.schein.9
Instagram: www.instagram.com/cjschein

#CollegeFunding #RealEstate #RealEstateInvesting

Real Estate,Realtor,College Funding,College Education,Investing,Real Estate Investing,Buying,Selling,Entrepreneur,Success,Business,Real Estate Agent,Smart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments