Advertisement

The most BEAUTIFUL Game I've EVER PLAYED! - Ori and the Will of the Wisps

The most BEAUTIFUL Game I've EVER PLAYED! - Ori and the Will of the Wisps Ori and the Will of the Wisps could well be the most beautiful game that I've ever played!

Ori & the Will of the Wisps:

A huge thanks to Xbox UK & Microsoft UK for getting me hands on with the game prior to its launch and for letting me share this gameplay with you.

Ori & the Will of the Wisps will release globally on March the 11th 2020 on Xbox One, PC & it will also be part of the Xbox Game Pass.

Capture your gameplay the same way I do! -

I use Astro Gaming headsets, click the link to get a discount -

Follow Me & Send In Your Best Clips
💬 Twitter:
📸 Instagram:
👥 Discord:

►Business enquiries: rossthompson999@btinternet.com

ori and the will of the wisps,ori,ori and the will of the wisps gameplay,xbox one,pc,xbox game pass,ori gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments