Advertisement

Tesla Q4 2019 Earnings! The Great, The Good, The Bad

Tesla Q4 2019 Earnings! The Great, The Good, The Bad Link to get in this insane flash sale for my private stock group. Tesla stock $700+ in 2020? LMK!
Tesla Q4 2019 earnings were just reported a couple hours ago! I want to share with you my opinion of these Tesla earnings, my opinion of Tesla stock price after hours and I will share with you what Elon Musk had to say. The earnings report was a 10/10 for me. Absoutley great Tesla earnings!

* Link to join my private stock market group
*My Instagram is : FinancialEducationJeremy

Financial Education

Want to know the top 5 Stock Market apps I use? Click the link and I will send you the free pdf to your email

tesla,tesla stock,tesla earnings,tesla q4 2019,tesla q4 2019 earnings,stocks to buy,stocks to watch,stocks,elon musk,elon musk tesla,tesla earnings report,tesla stock price,tesla price,financial education,financial education 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments