Advertisement

TEACHING My BOYFRIEND TIKTOK Dances! *FAILED*

TEACHING My BOYFRIEND TIKTOK Dances! *FAILED* hello loves! In this video I try and teach my boyfriend some trendy tie Tok dances! Watch to see how he does. Follow my tiki's Tok to see the full dances with sound! Make sure to subscribe and put your post notifications on to be notified when I post! comment more videos you want to see from me!
I love you all so so much, and appreciate you all.
xoxo ems

WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO: Reacting To Things Guys Do But WON'T Admit..


FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM :
TWITTER :
SNAPCHAT: emalexander14
TIK TOK: emilyalexaander
DEPOP:

Business Inquires: emily@talentxent.com

Adi's Channel:

pranks,boyfriend,prank on boyfriend,relationships,couple pranks,pregnant,pregnancy pranks,freak out prank,emotional,adi fishman,adi fishman girlfriend,crazy pranks,boyfriend cries,teen pregnancy,couple channel,reaction time,ace family,ace family pranks,dolan twins pranks,girlfriend pranks,prank wars,family friendly,comedy,funny pranks,Jatie vlogs,jack and gab,tiktok,dances,Addison rae,Charli damelio,chase hudson,tiktoker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments