Advertisement

r|IDOWorkHereLady - New Guy At Work Yells At Me, Does NOT Know I'm His Boss.

r|IDOWorkHereLady - New Guy At Work Yells At Me, Does NOT Know I'm His Boss. Hey Friends! Welcome to another episode of r/IDoWorkHereLady.

I hope you enjoy the stories in today's video!

Here are the stories in this I Do Work Here Lady episode:

0:35 - security thought i was homeless
2:35 - lady thinks i'm dumping trash
4:30 - you look like the girl who was helping me
5:50 - Get out of the office!

😀 Talk to me! Or Submit Stories! :


I hope you enjoy the video! If you do, please give it a like, share it, and subscribe for future videos!

Idwhl,I don't work here lady,I do work here lady,Reddit stories,Reddit idwhl,darkfluff i do work here,i do work here stories,i do work here lady stories,reddit i do work here,

Post a Comment

0 Comments