Advertisement

Reno is Insane!!! I have had in a While | How to Play Highlander Mage | Descent of Dragons

Reno is Insane!!! I have had in a While | How to Play Highlander Mage | Descent of Dragons Hearthstone's Descent of Dragons. is the newest expansion and I am currently playing as Highlander Mage. I, elementalcore100, am going to be playing Hearthstone games and talk probably too much trying to both entertain people and teach them as they watch me make mostly good and occasionally TERRIBLE plays. I am not the best player by any means this really just started cause I told a friend that anyone could get to rank 5 or higher with a cheap deck with some time and some general knowledge on the game. I enjoy helping people learn what decks they want to play through gameplay, guides, and spotlights so I hope you all enjoy.

Stream:
Youtube
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Tues and Thurs Mornings

Subreddits:
Druid:
Hunter:
Mage:
Paladin:
Priest:
Rogue:
Shaman:
Warlock:
Warrior:

Twitter:



Discord:



Battletags:
Debatable#1963 (NA)


Deck:
AAECAf0EHk2KAckDqwTFBMsE7AeNCM7vAu72AqCAA4OWA5+bA6CbA4qeA6GhA/yjA5KkA/KlA4SnA/qsA/CvA4iwA+ewA4exA5GxA4i2A4y2A+G2A5+3AwAA


Outro:
Music: Prefekt - Numb Ft. Johnning
Link:
Released by JompaMusic Records:


#Hearthstone
#Ranked
#DecentofDragons

hearthstone deck,hearthstone top deck,top hearthstone deck,elementalcore100,deck hearthstone,descent of dragons,hearthstone,hearthstone highlander,hearthstone top decks,top hearthstone decks,new cards,hearthstone new cards,galakrond awakening,galakrond awakening cards,standard,dod,dnd,d&d,hs,hearthstone mage,mage hearthstone,highlander mage,reno,the amazing reno,reno jackson,highlander dragon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments