Advertisement

Putting In The Work While Young | WeeklyJari 001

Putting In The Work While Young  | WeeklyJari 001 A lot of people wonder what I do and how I get things done. For the first time EVER you will get to see how Muhanad lives his life with WeeklyJari. I will vlog my week from Monday through Friday. Enjoy!

My name is Muhanad Jari and I'm a digital marketer based in Oslo Norway. I love creating things online and will never stay in my comfort zone. One of my goals in 2020 is to start vlogging.

Your comments are my oxygen, please take a second and say ‘Hi’ in the comments and let me know what you thought of the video … p.s. It would mean the world to me if you hit the subscribe button ;)

Website: muhanadjari.com
Instagram: instagram.com/muhanadjari
Facebook: facebook.com/muhanadjari
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/muhanad-jari-371265174/

Weeklyjari,Weeklyvee,Garyvee,Digital marketing,Noroff,Oslo,Vlog norway,vlog,muhanad jari,muhanad,jari,norsk vlogg,irak vlog,iraq vlog,digital marketing student,marketing,marketing student,vlogging,blogg,muhanadjari.com,hvem er muhanad,mæhmed,jari vlog,vlogg jari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments