Advertisement

Prompted By Kobe’s Death, T.I. Shares Emotional Messages To Tiny, Daughter Deyjah And Family:

Prompted By Kobe’s Death, T.I. Shares Emotional Messages To Tiny, Daughter Deyjah And Family: Prompted By Kobe’s Death, T.I. Shares Emotional Messages To Tiny, Daughter Deyjah And Family:

he news of Kobe Bryant’s passing on Sunday certainly rocked the sports world, but that shock reverberated into just about everyone and everything else, with fans and those who grew up on the NBA legend mourning the loss of the father of four and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna.

One of the people who was moved greatly by the tragedy was rapper T.I. He posted on social media on Sunday evening that “Whatever you mad at your loved one{s) about. I pray this moment that just shifted the energy and spirit of an entire nation just helped you to realize IT AINT THAT DEEP!”

The 39-year-old took things a step further, publicly showering his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, and kids with love on his Instagram page to let them know how much they all mean to him.

“I love you Mrs H,” he wrote to Tiny. “Imperfections, misunderstandings and all…. we’ve shared most of the happiest moments of our lives together. I know I’ve had my moments,but… despite all my shortcomings & transgressions the fact remains….
You Give me a thousand choices & I’d choose you every time..”

#KobeBryant
#TIApologizes

TI apologizes,TI make public statement to his family,t.i.,gianna,message,daughter,kobe bryant,rapper,helicopter,pop culture,internet and social media,ti hymen apology,Instagram TI,ti hymen,ti Kobe Bryant,Gianna Bryant death,Kobe Bryant gianna,tameka tiny harris,deyjah,bryant family,mamba,mambacita,vanessa bryant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments