Advertisement

Organizing + Redecorating My Nursery|Bedroom Vlog !! |Nesting Mode Starts Now

Organizing + Redecorating My Nursery|Bedroom Vlog !! |Nesting Mode Starts Now Hey! Welcome back to my channel! If your new waaaaasup! My name is Kenya and My channel started off as a beauty channel but since I have a little one on the way you will see more day in the life vlogs plus more!! 😊
--------------------------------------
#Ikea #pregnancy #firsttimemom #organizing #22weekspregnant #34weekspregnant #Secondtrimester #Thirdtrimester
-----------------------------------------------------
I hope your enjoyed my video!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share !!
----
My Purchases In This Video ⬇️

Kallax Shelf Unit: $69.99


Hemnes 8 -Drawer Dresser: 249.00


Linnmon Table Top: Sale $8.99


Drona Box - Dark Grey (Organizers) : $3.99


Instagram ; Empress.kenyaa

Pregnancy,nesting,organize,nursery,bedroom decor,second timester,third trimester,cleaning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments