Advertisement

Old School Marc Rebillet Show Highlights from June 28th 2018 with only a handful in attendance

Old School Marc Rebillet Show Highlights from June 28th 2018 with only a handful in attendance My buddy Marc Rebillet got his start performing at restaurants and bars around Dallas, but then moved to New York and blew up. Since he improvises everything most of this, if any, will ever be performed again. Now he plays in front of sold out shows with thousands in attendance, and has a reddit thread where people refer to him as "Loop Daddy". These are a few of the best moments from a show only a few dozen of us got to see, and I wanted to share them with you. I have a few more unreleased shows, so I'll keep cutting them together into highlights for you.

Check out my playlist of Marc Rebillet videos here:

marc rebillet,loop daddy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments