Advertisement

Kobe Will Never Really Die Because Real Legends Never Die

Kobe Will Never Really Die Because                              Real Legends Never Die From the Edit When Sober team, to the family and loved ones of our fallen hero Kobe Bryant. May he rest in peace and may his legacy never die!

Song - "Never Die" (Kobe Bryant Tribute)

Artist - @cascray

Producer - @phatcapbeats

Lyrics:

Black Mamba Will Never Die
Never die

Earning the rings
the crown and the grace
first one to rise and the last to complain
I put the mamba in play everyday
I said pass it Kobe, just pass to the great

up in the morning when i see the sun
I go tie up my Jordan's and head for a run
all my plans to be bigger and better than most
with the fire of mamba the ghost of the G.O.A.T

G.O.A.T
yea he the goat
greatest of all time and retired in prime
shape
shift
your attention
to breaking them records
and putting in effort
and putting in
WORK

Every time I rhyme
I got mamba soul up in my system
you cant kill a legend
you cant kill a vision
you asking me why
and i steady reply

Mamba Never Dies

Mamba Will Never Die (x2)

you cant kill a legend
you cant kill the vision
RIP Kobe
send love to his children
It puts pain in my heart
and more flame in my eye
cause as long as i'm living
the legends alive
got me singing like

Mamba Will Never Die (x4)

Never

Post a Comment

0 Comments