Advertisement

I Was Told to Make a Wizard Staff... and so I did

I Was Told to Make a Wizard Staff... and so I did Install Raid for Free ✅Mobile: ✅ PC: Start with💰50K silver and get a Free Epic Champion 💥 on day 7 of “New Player Rewards” program

Patreon:

"Don't touch my books"-MERCH:

Today we make a wizards staff. Largely inspired from the magic wand video you may have seen earlier, this is the continuation of the epic chronicles where I learn woodcarving, leathercrafts, bookbinding and so much more. What a magical journey into my fantasy this is turning into, and I can't wait to do more crafts and DIYs with the epic, fantasy theme.

All links below marked with * at the front are affiliation links that helps us out and supports the channel. Thanks!

MATERIALS:
- Walnut wood (main) and oak wood (detailing)
- GlassCast 10/50 Epoxy resin
- Blue resin pigment: *
- 10 cm silicone sphere mould
- Faux gold leaf: *
- Leaf metal adhesive:
- Leaf metal sealant:
- 3V coincell battery socket
- 8pcs single white LEDs
- Wire
- Momentary push button
- Waxed cotton cord

TOOLS:
- Dremel (rotary tool)
- Sanding drums
- Diamond burrs: *
- Stanley knife
- Sandpaper
- Drill and drillpress
- Misc. sanding tools
- DIY pressure chamber
- Soldering iron

FOLLOW:
Instagram -
Discord -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Website -
BUSINESS CONTACT: contact@thenerdforge.com

wizard staff,mage staff,how to make a staff,wizard's staff,diy staff,how to make a wand,woodturning a wand,leatherbound spellbook,magical diy,fantasy diy,magic diy,dungeons and dragons diy,rpg diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments