Advertisement

GOLDEN CHILD(골든차일드) ‘Without You’ MV REACTION

GOLDEN CHILD(골든차일드) ‘Without You’ MV REACTION I’m gonna say it: I prefer this song to ‘Wanna be’ !!! This is one of those more slow and sensual song which I absolutely love. The chorus is so easy to follow along to and easily gets stuck in your head too. The beat, rhythm just makes your body move and do these weird body rolls but you don’t care cause the song is so good?! Or is it just me? Whatever! I liked this MV even better than last time because even though it is really simple it lets the visuals of the members shine more. The MV in itself reminds me of a mix of SF9 ‘ Enough’ and GOT7 ‘Calling my name’ and I honestly love it! Really great comeback again! Good for them!

→ Watch the MV here:


#Golden_Child #Without_You #골든차일드


_____________________



🔅Follow me on Instagram :

🔅Follow me on Twitter:

🔅Follow me on Dailymotion:

🔅For any business inquiry: eurasienne76@gmail.com



You can shop on those websites and use my code/link to save up some money. I get a small commission from the sales btw ^^

🔸Use code 'gzbkarma' for 10% off of your order on

🔸Shop SM Global for official merchandise here :

🔸Use code : GZBKARMA during check out on Yesstyle to save up some money

🔸Use code : GZBKARMA for 10% off on

_____________________



If you wish to use any of my video in yours please make sure to credit me! Thanks for understanding.



Help me translate my videos :



**No copyright infringement intended

kpop,music,reaction,mv,반응,리액션 뮤비 리액션,Golden child,golden child reaction,golden child without you,golden child without you reaction,golden child mv reaction,golden child mv,golden child without you mv reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments