Advertisement

Do the ECHT Booty scrunch leggings work? and a random fact that you didn't know about me!

Do the ECHT Booty scrunch leggings work? and a random fact that you didn't know about me! A day in the life of Gina, Gym, Kids, Coffee and work. In this vlog I give a short review the ECHT gym pants , take you with me into Melbourne CBD and tell you all about a car crash that I had years ago that left me with scars!
A mismatch of a vlog - but a good honest representation of my life at the moment!!! A little bit of everything all mixed up together! Thanks for sharing my day with me!

ECHT website


MY SOCIALS



INSTAGRAM :

FACEBOOK :

FACEBOOK PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE:

TWITTER :

SNAPCHAT: @ginawalters4

echt,echt gym,echt leggings,echt review,gina,gina walters,gina walters vlog,australian vlog,gym vlog,gym motivation,weight loss motivation,gym leggings for fuller figure,gym leggings shape bottom,echt apparel,gymshark,gym pants,gymwear,what to wear in gym,good butt,how to shape your ass,booty,booty leggings,booty sculpting,booty workout,gym leggings try on,gym leggings review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments