Advertisement

Big Mike opens up and spit some knowledge. Brothers from prison to Paradise!!

Big Mike opens up and spit some knowledge. Brothers from prison to Paradise!! What up y'all? Today I had my brother Big Mike on the channel. There is definitely going to be a part 2 I'm extremely thankful that he came on and opened up I know how hard it was for him he's definitely an introvert. I was blown away on how much detail he went into knowing how he is. I appreciate all the support if you want to email me and you can do so consistent kennels Gmail you can follow me on Instagram consistent Kennels and if you're interested in my dog's you can check out my YouTube channel for the dogs consistent Kennels. I just got the PO Box up and running I will have merchandise coming soon. I will post the links below. I want to give a big shout-out to my brother Big Mike. He did his time and he's never look back never went back messed up since!

Paradise!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments