Advertisement

A MELTING POT Of Flavor: Baba + Burmese + Chili Pepper Tasting | PHUKET, Thailand Pt. 1

A MELTING POT Of Flavor: Baba + Burmese + Chili Pepper Tasting | PHUKET, Thailand Pt. 1 This day would be nothing without Pema. She is truly a wonderful person and I am happy that I got to spend so much time with her.

This was actually the second time I had been to Phuket and funny thing is, I didn’t care much for it. I now realize that was my own fault because Pema has shown me a side that I didn’t know it had.

From so much diversity of people living there, to a rich history, Phuket Town really is a melting pot for delicious food.

However, this was just part one and we have a second part coming because Pema took me on such a expansive tour! So stay tuned!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a guy from Arkansas chasing his dreams of traveling the world, meeting amazing people, and trying all the delicious food I can find!

Recently finished working in Hong Kong. I am from a small farm in the states, I am now taking advantage and the opportunities I have to travel the world in search of some of the most delicious foods, unique places, and friendliest people.

A lover of street food, good laughs, and learning about other cultures. I hope to indulge in all these things and more as I bring you along with me on my epic journeys.

#Thailand #Phuket

Instagram: @mykindofeats
Website: www.mykindofeats.com
Facebook: mykindofeats

My Equipment:

Camera-
Camera lens wide-
Camera lens close up-
Mic-
World Adapter-
Charger-


Music:






Song: Sand on your face
Artist:

Song: Let Us Go Back
Artist:

Song: Amber Lights
Artist:

Song: Dark Outlands
Artist:

Song: Bahama Breeze
Artist:

Song: Pretty Little Liars
Artist:

Song: Radiant Bubbles
Artist:

Song: Fire, then nothing
Artist:

Song: Half Time
Artist:

Song: Swims and Swallows
Artist:

Song: Reveries
Artist:

Credits:

Social Media Icons:

phuket food,phuket vlog,phuket food tour,phuket food market,eating chili peppers,eating spicy chili,eating spicy peppers,eating,extreme spicy,extreme spicy chilies,thailand chili,thailand pepper,thailand food tour,phuket thailand,thai street food you must eat,thai street food,thailand tourism,thailand travel vlog,thailand travel guide,max mcfarlin thailand,mykindofeats,burmese street food,burmese food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments