Advertisement

PLUS SIZE TRY-ON | WINDSOR SPECIAL OCCASION DRESSES | ARE THEY PLUS SIZE FRIENDLY???

PLUS SIZE TRY-ON | WINDSOR SPECIAL OCCASION DRESSES | ARE THEY PLUS SIZE FRIENDLY??? PLUS SIZE TRY-ON | WINDSOR SPECIAL OCCASION DRESSES | ARE THEY PLUS SIZE FRIENDLY???! Hey guys!! In today’s video, we are doing a Windsor dress try-on haul. I've never even heard of Windsor, let alone buy from them before, but when my friend told me I should try them and I saw they had plus size dresses, I decided to give them a try. I have to say their dresses are really exceptional quality. Most of them however, are more of a straight size plus size fit, so the 3X fits more like a 1X/2X. I hope you guys enjoy this video, especially if you are looking for a special occasion dress. They have dresses that would be great for prom, a wedding, a cruise, going to vegas, or anytime you might need a fun dress or a more elegant dress. If you are new I would love to have you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on my videos! I appreciate each and every one of my viewers and I love you guys so much! XOXO #tryonhaul #plussizetryonhaul #plussizefashion

Links In Order of How I Tried Them On (A LOT of them are on sale):
Black Satin Dress:
Olive Dress:
Burgundy Gown:
Burgundy Shimmery Dress:
Long Black Formal Dress:
Burgundy Wrap Dress:
Black Rhinestone Dress (short):
Black Long Sleeve Rhinestone Dress:
Black Rhinestone Dress (pencil):
Silver Dress:
Black Mesh Dress:

First House Hunting Vlog:
Second House Hunting Vlog:

Subscribe to my weight loss channel:

Use Walmart Grocery Pickup and Get $10 your order using this link:

Shop my Poshmark Closet: - remember to use code “MISSGREENEYES15” for $10 off! - I JUST POSTED A BUNCH OF THINGS ON THERE!

NEW MERCHANDISE!!! Click here to shop!!! Don’t forget to use code “XOXO” for FREE shipping!

Get your 5 FREE Mrs. Meyers items here (you still get a free gift if you are already a member):

Watch these playlists next:

Cleaning Playlist:

Try-On Playlist:

Look Book Playlist:
-------------------------
Lets Connect on Social Media #Missgreeneyes
❤ My Blog:
❤ Instagram:
❤ Twitter:
❤ Pinterest:
❤ Snapchat @missgreeneyes80

Business email: missgreeneyes80(at)gmail.com
-------------------------
Disclaimer: Not Sponsored! Some links are affiliated through a third party and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them.

shein haul,shein plus size,plus size haul,plus size shein,shein try on haul,shein curve,does shein fit,try on haul,clothing haul,plus size fashion,shein plus size try on haul june 2019,shein plus size try on haul 2019,missgreeneyes,plus size try on haul 2019,plus size try on haul fashion nova,plus size try on,Shein,shein plus.size,shein plus,winter haul,winter haul 2019 black,winter haul 2019 shein,winter haul 2019 plus size,plus size try on haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments