Advertisement

Pizza Worker complies with 'delivery' of Prank Calls.

Pizza Worker complies with 'delivery' of Prank Calls. Is this episode of Malicious Compliance, pre-teen kids, prank call a popular delivery place for pizza, and before they know the oldest is brought up to his father to apologize to OP.


And a new manager tries to ruin a decades old system between two employee's with the manager getting told by his bosses boss telling them to leave them alone.


Just don't you love it when you see people Maliciously Comply, and exact revenge on the terrible boss or manager?


Thank You for stopping by my channel
Crazy Reddit Stories here and I just want to thank you for stopping by my channel, I'm still new to it, and a bit nervous, i suffer from chronic anxiety and I figured giving these a try would help me calm down giving me something to do as I'm in a wheelchair awaiting bi-lateral hip replacement surgery


Remember if you like the video, please give it a thumbs up, also don't forget to subscribe, and click that bell for notifications on new videos I post daily.

reddit,redditfunnystories,maliciouscompliance,malicious compliance,r/,r/maliciouscompliance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments