Advertisement

My Mother's Journey In Her Last Time, I Lost Her.

My Mother's Journey In Her Last Time, I Lost Her. The thought of not seeing you ever again in my life makes me cry every second minute. You were pure soul and the happiest lady I have seen in my life. No matter what, you always smiled in every situation. Now you are no more around but I still see you laughing and calling my name. You were a great warrior, fought with life. I love you my mother. You will be always in my heart. I will miss you everytime, when ever something big will happen in my life. I have been praying, where ever you will take birth, you will be happiest. In the end, all I will say "you were the prettiest lady and pure soul".

LOVE,RUDRAKASH,NEW,VIDEO,FUNNY,2019,mother india,mother story,mother song,mother teresa hindi story,love rudrakash mother,hindi songs mother,maa song,maa emotional status,maa,last video with mother,maa hindi movie,i love you mother,i miss you mother status,

Post a Comment

0 Comments