Advertisement

LEO: Make The Effort Jan 27-31, 2020

LEO: Make The Effort Jan 27-31, 2020 Description:Welcome to JourneyTarot 1111

I'm a empath and lightworker, I was called to my purpose after growing up with the feeling of rejection as not being good enough for the people that I love and who refuse to love me.

I am a spiritual being that continue on a path that I don't have the answer to at this time , but I'm here to guide you on your journey

help you through any heartache and pain that you make have suffer.

I was able to write a book, about the things that I suffer from throughout my life. The book can be purchase through Amazon.

"The Arms That Were Meant To Hold Me", and I have been able to continue to share my story, with another book title "Bruised But Not Broken".

PODCAST STARTING SOON ! LET'S TALK

REAL ESTATE STARTING SOON!


If you would like a reading from me My email lmvictoria24@gmail.com

And I do except donation through CASH APP $lvictori

#leo,#effort,#reading,#tarot,#weekly,#love,#jan2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments