Advertisement

I personally hate that big YouTubers can make one small mistake and sabotage year of effort and work

I personally hate that big YouTubers can make one small mistake and sabotage year of effort and work Kreek craft ruined everything

Imma forget about this and live my life now while you guys enjoy this video
or not.

tears burn the heart.

the fragments of happiness are what fuel me and put me to sleep every night.

-------------------------------[About Me]
What's your gender? ๐Ÿง‘

What's your favorite color? Pink

Are you scared of the VSCO girls? We must burn the VSCO girls.

Hotel? Flight Centre.

How old are you? 666. Don't ask, I'm only a tiny bit evil.
------------------------------[]

Minecraft,Gaming,Multiplayer,Singleplayer,Funny,Creative,Survival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments