Advertisement

HOW TO FIX UNEVEN BROWS! | Ft. Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil

HOW TO FIX UNEVEN BROWS! | Ft. Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil Hey my YouTube family 🤗 as always welcome back to my channel & if you’re new welcome to this beauty makeup loving family💗

I decided to film an updated eyebrow tutorial because my brow routine changed A LOT and I wanted to let you guys in into what I’m currently LOVING & that is natural looking brows! I finally found the technique to make my brows look even and natural and I couldn’t wait to share it with you all!

Some people find eyebrows boring but I don’t. I LOVE doing my eyebrows and my clients’ as well! I would say it’s one of my favorite steps in the makeup routine. IM OBSESSED with making them look perfect! I feel like it makes such a huge difference on the way your face looks.

I hope this video helps some of you out there specially my beginners 🤗 don’t feel discouraged keep trying, practice makes perfect !

Love y’all thank you for the love & support!

Don’t forget to subscribe guys!


Xo, Jen

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

CONNECT WITH ME! 💕

Instagram:

Facebook:

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

BOOK ME FOR YOUR NEXT SPECIAL OCCASION! 💕

E-Mail: makeupbyjenxiix@gmail.com 💌

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

MAKEUP DETAILS 💕

BROWS
Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Pencil “4.5”
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer “Light Med”
MAC Brush #242
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

🎵Music By: EpidemicSound.com

In Vain (Instrumental) By: Romaro
If You Love Something Let It Go By: Velveteen Ft. NeiNei
Talk Til We Drop By: Velveteen Ft. King Sis
Sincere Moment By: Airae

how to,how to fill in eyebrows,how to fill in brows,how to fix uneven brows,how to shape brows,how to make brows look thicker,benefit cosmetics,benefit precisely my brow pencil,how to fill in brows natural,eyebrow tutorial,how to conceal brows,best concealer brush,mac brush 242,how to make brows look even,

Post a Comment

0 Comments